Atlantica Yield is a British company listed on NASDAQ that owns a diversified portfolio of contracted renewable energy, power generation, electric transmission and water assets in North America, South America and certain markets in EMEA.
We focus on providing a predictable and growing quarterly dividend or yield to our shareholders.
We are seeking for a Junior Health & Safety Specialist, based Seville.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
• Control & Follow up of Health & Safety requirements for Atlantica Yield
employees (worldwide): Training, medical examinations, emergency
• Provide support to make and check documents of Health and Safety
Management systems based on OSHAS:18.001.
• Provide support to implement Health and Safety Management System.
• Provide support to succeed audits at Atlantica Yield offices (worldwide).
• Visit occasionally power plants to check work permits and health and
• Make presentations for Committees, Asset Managers, Training, etc.
• Provide support to deploy Key Performance Indicators of each asset and
follow up accident rate.
• Control of Health and Safety documents (contracts, reports, etc.).
– Master Degree in Health & Safety (It is a must)
– Bachelor of Environmental Sciences or Chemical, Industrial or Chemical
Experience: At least 2 years in a similar position.
English: Fluent in English, it is a must. French knowledge could be desirable.
Desired Skills: Strong analytical skills, Proactive, Self-efficient, Organization,
Communication, Team working, Discrete and ethical.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org