Quintas Energy is about Managing Power. We have the leading professional team and asset
management platform in European renewables and as a result of continued growth, a vacancy has arisen in our Seville office for Associate Engineer 1.1
Associate within Quintas Energy’s Technical Department, you will manage certain number of PV plants. You will report to your immediate Manager and/or Supervisor and your duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Monitoring the performance of the plants on a daily basis through the available portal
systems, including performance analysis and all necessary actions to be taken to rectify
negative deviations or to improve positive deviations.
- Supervision of all systems performance (SCADA, security, telecoms etc.)
- Incident and Action Management including update of QE Connect and Incident Reportsto Client with special attention to failures and shortfalls that may lead to production loss
including an Economic Impact Assessment. Calculating upon closure of each incident of
the production losses and economic impact associated with it.
- Issuing standard monthly and quarterly reports (Format, content and scope to be defined
with the Owner).
- Populating the reporting platform, QE Connect, with full site details including components,
contracts, technical design, location, automatic reminders for compliance dates and
- Reviewing O&M reports to assess the treatment of incidents in their reports that may
have affected the performance of the plant. Regular meetings with operators to review performance.
- Supervising O&M contractor compliance with all the preventive maintenance plant
activities, including the delivery of monthly reports-.
- Supervising O&M contractor’s corrective maintenance measures and confirming that
such measures have been carried out in compliance with the O&M contract.
- Providing technical documentation to third parties (Finance entity’s Technical advisor,
bidders in case of tenders, insurance brokers, audits).
- Calculating contractual PR and/or availability values according to contractual procedures.
- Supervising site visit reports prepared by Operations Manager and following up on punch
lists arising from these visits
- Graduated in Renewables Energies Engineering
- English Level: B2/C1