Application and dates to note

You will find below different options to complete part of your studies at our School. Please remember you may contact us for any query concerning mobility and your stay with us.

(KA103, KA107) ERASMUS + students)

In order to apply, please contact the office that manages the Erasmus Programme at your home University and follow the instructions provided.

Once you hav been nominated by your home University, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to apply.


General information for KA103 students:


General information for KA107 students:


Information for candidate students


Stage 1:

  • Submission of the application form (in Capital letters) and copy of the Spanish ID. document or passport to:
  • Deadlines:
    • May 31st: students whose programme starts in the Autumn semester (September – October)
    • October 31st: students whose programme starts in the Spring semester (February)
  • Before the stage 2 begins, you must receive an approval letter by the UCA.

Stage 2:

  • Submission of the (learning agreement) and a copy of the language certificate to the University of Cadiz coordinator.
  • B1 is the minimum level for Spanish. Occasionally, an A2 level would be accepted in case students commit themselves to obtain the B1 level before their arrival or to attend a Spanish course at the UCA before the beginning of the semester.

You may check the procedures to be completed through this (KA103; KA107) checklist.

Read more in this link of the University International Relations Office.

Visitor students

The UCA offers the opportunity for international students to complete some courses out of the different qualifications available. In the case of the Polytechnic School of Algeciras, you may enrol in any course making up the programmes of the undergraduate and masters qualifications. In any case, please take into account you should hold a B1 level in Spanish before the training starts. In the case of being interested in obtaining an official degree from the University of Cádiz, below we provide the link with the access information to the University, which is managed by the Vice-Rector of Students:

Both if you come from a partner university (and you are appointed by this university) or from another UCA´s non-partner university, you must submit the following information:

  • Application form.
  • Learning agreement.
  • A passport copy.
  • B1 level in Spanish language certificate from the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) or equivalent system, if this is the case, except for the students having Spanish as a mother tongue.

Students from a non-partner university will additionally have to submit:

  • Previous studies certificate from the University of origin stating the student is eligible for Higher Education in his/her country of origin.

The registration must be made through CAU in the following link providing all the required documentation, to resolve any questions you can contact by email to


Please check this information and further general information on the following link of the International Relations Office: Incoming students.

AUIP students

On the following link you may find general information on this association and the mobility calls provided.

The Doctorate School of the University of Cadiz and the Latin American University Classroom in cooperation with the Postgraduate Latin American University Association (AUIP) launched a call in May 2016 on Grants for the completion of University Masters at the University of Cadiz 2016. The plan is to continue with this initiative in the future, so you are welcome to check future calls.