UCA International Scholarship Program
The UCA International Scholarship Program is a tool recently developed by our university with the main purpose of promoting the mobility of students, faculty and administration and services staff of the University of Cádiz abroad.
This program unifies for the first time all the mobility aids offered by the UCA and details the specific objectives for each year, the planned strategies, as well as the strategic or priority areas of action and the tools considered for the achievement of the objectives posed.
By way of summary, the main features of the program are the following:
- Objectives updated annually
- Framed in the II Strategic Plan of the UCA
- It has been prepared and coordinated by: the Vice-Rector for Research, Planning, Transfer, Students and the General Directorate of Institutional Relations (DGRI)
- Key agents: centers, research institutes, Campus of Excellence (CE) and University Classrooms
Previous calls associated with the UCA International Scholarship Program: AYUDAS UCA INTERNACIONAL_20/02/2017
- UCA International Scholarships
- UCA-International Assistance Program 2016-2017 and 2017/2018 for Master and Doctorate students of the University of Cádiz
- Aid Program for the completion of a doctoral thesis at the UCA
- UCA-International Mobility Aid Program in the 2017/2018 academic year for undergraduate students of the UCA
- 132/5000 Mobility Assistance Program UCA- International for post-doctoral stays of young researchers of recognized prestige
- UCA-International Mobility Aid Program for stays of senior researchers of recognized prestige
- UCA-International aid program for short stays abroad in order to present Erasmus + KA2 projects